Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Intro!


Hello Lovelies,

I felt the need to justify my further silence and my not-finishing-'Birthday'-yet. As such, I wanted to provide the initial intro to my little pet project.

Please note, there are definitely a few tweaks that will happen. For one, the giant play button is functional and just there for immediate use. It will be switched out with a more appropriate menu when I set up the name and other buttons. Probably going to switch a few fade lengths and things of that nature. However from that stopping point, I have a young voice actress who will be adding the voice of one of our main characters and from there people will have an active story to follow that will switch between some minor interactive elements and voice acting and an extensive, in-depth story with multiple plot threads and endings.

All the same, figured I'd share why I've been so quiet.

Hope you all enjoyed.

- RB

11 comments:

  1. I am pretending like I have a clue what you are writing about, but in truth I might be some sort of techidiot who never even mastered something as simple as pac man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To cut it down: I'm going to have at least one, if not a couple, people who will actually talk throughout the game instead of JUST having written storyline. Plus, there will be more than just story, but also pictures that occasionally show you where you are in this book-world as well as a few items that you can actually play versus just imagining them. :)

      Delete
  2. So, it's coming along, then. No worries. You only have so many hours in a day, so you need to spend them on what gives you joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Totally beyond me. Colour me awed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. robert; one word; AWESOME !!!

    oh, and great writers, and a great "series" always have the readers waiting for the next installment///book !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Robert! This is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the beeping started, I looked around thinking my fire alarm was going off lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robert - I'm lost too - but also am so switched off about games ... good luck - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete