Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays



Hello Lovelies,

So, today there isn't much to say except:

Happy Holidays!

Also accepted phrases include Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, Merry Yule, Joyous Festivous, and more! All in all, I'm one of those dirty heathens that celebrates Christmas and enjoys the time spent with family and friends.

That said, I hope you all have a wonderful time and enjoy what you can with those you love. We'll see you back here bright and early in a couple days!

- RB

9 comments:

  1. And to you and yours.
    I do hope your health is improving too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope great holidays were had there at your pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you! Hope the holiday season has treated you well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your jolly season was quite jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah humbug is also acceptable. What? It isn't? Is that what I've been doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely holiday spent with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine, Robert.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays to you, too! Wishing you a wonderful 2017!

    ReplyDelete