Sunday, February 25, 2018

Recovering


Hello Lovelies,

So, as you're aware, I've been kind of missing in action for the last half a month. As it turns out, the reason for this is I've been sick as a dog. I won't go into the finer details, but I ended up catching the flu that was going around and said flu ended up developing into a really nasty case of bronchitis and eventually pneumonia that pretty much put me out completely.

With that said, I'm sick of doctors, I'm sick of medicine, I'm sick of beds and tests, but I'm finally recovering and returning to normalcy.

I intend to return to my normal posting schedule and continue Little Island Tales later this week. After being not only out of work, but out of life in general, I have been having to recover a few things and get life back in order. Thank you for being so patient and I promise more is to come very soon.

Sincerely,

RB

13 comments:

  1. Sorry the flu wiped you and made you that sick. Glad you're on the road to health again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a rough 'go of it'. Take it easy and don't try to do too much at first.. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert - I do hope all things improve ... take care and all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well dang, glad to hear you are feeling better. Sorry to hear that the flu got you that sick. It was a really nasty flu season that got a lot of people really sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry. This flu is brutal. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. TheHub gets updates at work a few times a week form the CDC. This year the flu has literally hit every state and most states have had widespread flu. Hope this is the tail end of the crud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn! I knew it. Take care of yourself and don't push too hard catching up. I've actually put antibiotic ointment inside my nostrils to create a little extra barrier to germs. So far, so good. I should go do that now and head to the gym. ~grin~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha - I feel like that woman in the photo. I've been sick for about a week with the flu. It seems all I do is sleep and cough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. robert...that flu has been sum nasty azz $hitz.....glad your makin a rebound
    from it; looking forward to seeing more stories when your back ! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry Robert!! Please take care of yourself! We will be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yikes! That's beyond dreadful. So sorry to hear you've been so ill. Glad you're finally starting to feel better, though. Looking forward to reading more of your writing whenever you're well enough to post again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoping you are continuing to recover and getting your life back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete