Sunday, September 25, 2016

Down for the Count and Recovering - Journal


Hello Lovelies,

So, based on a few e-mails that I've found waiting for me, I know some of you have been chomping at the bit for part 3 of Xenophobia. That said, I wanted to apologize for my absence in the last couple of days.

Unfortunately, I've been in the hospital.

While I won't go into the finer details, the last few days have been a rather unhappy rollercoaster of medical fun. I'm doing ok for the moment and have plenty of follow ups with OTHER doctors now that I'm back at home, but I should be able to return to the regularly scheduled program from here.

I'm going to be resting for the evening and potentially through tomorrow. My intent is to begin putting out content again starting tomorrow (probably Xenophobia so long as I can work out a good arc for it). IF I don't post tomorrow, I promise to put something out come Tuesday. I don't want to break my cycle over this but, unfortunately, it's not easy to put out content from a hospital bed.

Thank you for everyone's patience. Again, I intend to have something out by tomorrow but, worst comes to worst. Tuesday.

- RB

8 comments:

  1. So sorry. Don't worry about blogging when you are unwell. The story can wait until you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Robert and most importantly get better properly - all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your health is much more important than your posts. Take care - we will be here when you are ready to return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sorry! Focus on you. The story can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you've been at the hospital, your story should be the last thing on your mind. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Health has to come first. The rest can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything is alright. Having medical problems is never a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wishing you a quick recovery ,get well soon

    ReplyDelete