Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July


Hello Lovelies,

I'm glad you all enjoyed Survivors - Part 3 yesterday. Today, I just want to take a moment and wish everyone a very Happy Fourth of July.

I know not all of my readers are American and this day has more meaning to my side than yours, so I do apologize if this is a whole lot of nothing to you. Still, with everything that's been going on and with the raw turmoil that's boiling within this country, this day and the flag have taken on new meaning in light of the chaos.

So, for all of my fellow countrymen, I do hope you enjoy your day. I hope things improve and I hope that we don't descend into that which our rhetoric is threatening. I don't necessarily know you or know what your beliefs, but I know that you and I are both American and that's enough for me.

I hope you all have a very Happy Fourth of July. I hope it's safe and wonderful and you enjoy it in any way that you desire.

Have a wonderful day.

- RB

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. I hope you and your family had a lovely 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert .. happy days ahead ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Happy 4th of July. I didn't see any fireworks- but I did celebrate and think about our history and hope that there are some positive things coming for everyone.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete