Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sorry about the wait



First and foremost, allow me to apologize. I'm well aware that I have been neglecting the site for several months now. I won't go into the finer details of what's been going on but know that it's been a number of things including major illness, financial issues, and a combination of both career and family changes. Please note that this isn't a matter of pity but simply a thinly veiled excuse for my absence despite my best efforts (see January's failed attempt to return).

Unfortunately, due to everything, I simply wasn't writing or producing anything. That said, I hope to start working my way back into regular writing and production (if the fates allow). I don't want to make any false promises regarding daily production, however shooting for at least once a week to start doesn't sound too bad.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the above post (currently untitled), an excerpt from the new work that I've started. I hope you enjoy.

- RB

3 comments:

  1. Apologies NOT necessary. Sometimes life gets in the way. As it should.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry! Real life comes first, for better or worse.
    Just aim for once a week. Keep it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real life sure can take a dump on us at any time. Hopefully things are on the up and up now.

    ReplyDelete